|Main Setting:||Macolaria, 37th century|
|Premiere Broadcast:||22nd June 2013|
|Format:||1x45 minute episode|
|Invasion of the Cybermen||The Corrupted World|
It was also the debut of the Daleks, an enemy from the original Doctor Who.
The TARDIS lands on an aquatic planet, where the inhabitants are being abducted by a shining light.
To be added...
- The First Doctor - Mark Hamill
- Malcolm Jennings - Ewan McGregor
- Folahni - Richard Bonehill
- Macolarians - Rick Billard, David Edge, Jen Smith, Matt Willow
- Voice of the Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- The 'Supreme' Dalek was a failed experiment to speed up evolution in Kaleds.
- Genetic clones of the Supreme Dalek were already being produced from cells of the Daleks and Macolarians. These created Dalek-Macolari Hybrids. Without enough power though, these hybrids died and were left to rot.
- This is the first episode to be set in the future.
- This is the first episode to feature the Daleks.